Achieve better reporting and improved performance for your organisation with efficient environmental and climate data management.
Oil & Gas
To meet both increasing global demand and wide-ranging regulatory requirements, major energy companies need full visibility and improved environmental impact reporting throughout their operational chain, including onshore and offshore exploration, development and production, and downstream activities.
Emisoft’s robust environmental data management platform lets oil and gas companies like Equinor see and report on big-picture results as well as specific details, giving you greater understanding and control of how your operations impact the environment and your bottom line. Manage applications such as discharge to water, emissions to air, chemical use and discharge, accidental discharges, waste generation, radioactivity, laboratory data, freshwater use and more with one comprehensive, integrated environmental data management solution.
- Preset for OSPAR requirements
- Allows carbon management at operational and corporate levels
- Supports zero-discharge strategy (chemicals)
- Range of communication with other systems
- Offers per-job, per-unit or grouped results
- Widest range of environmental reports available
- Additional functional support and consultancy available
Metals & Mining
Local and global environmental regulations require metal and mining organisations to monitor and report on their water management, air quality impact and site biodiversity, and even calculate the global warming potential of their operations. In this industry, environmental data collection is challenging, compliance requirements change and environmental impact can affect public perception.
Emisoft provides a complete environmental data management and reporting system, in accordance with ISO 14001 and EMAS. Our strong, dependable platform lets organisations like Hydro manage their regulatory compliance, helps identify opportunities to improve environmental impact and supports the complicated process of site certification.
- Comprehensive environmental data management for mining, refining and production
- Satisfies EU-ETS, EPRTR and IED 2010/75/EU guidelines
- Offers control of environmental impact at both plant and corporate levels
- Integrated accident response and reporting
Today’s power utility industry faces numerous challenges, from national and international compliance regulations to uncertainty of the future of climate policies and related carbon taxing to demonstrating operational excellence to stakeholders in a highly competitive global market.
Emisoft adheres to ISO 14001 and EMAS, and provides utility organisations with a proven, powerful and agile environmental data management solution for managing difficult and critical data while monitoring regulatory compliance at national and international levels.
- Helps with EU ETS reporting
- Follows ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Offers fully traceable hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Calculates carbon numbers for transparent taxation
Local and global regulatory reguirements, the slightest climate shifts and even consumer interest can influence the function and profitability of aquaculture organisations. Everyday sustainability management needs to be transparent and uncomplicated, and environmental data reporting must be precise and verifiable.
Emisoft presents a streamlined, flexible and dependable means of collecting, managing and reporting all environmental data required by the Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) certification. Monitor everyday data such as feed usage, fish treatments and fuel consumption to manage and report your organisation’s greenhouse gas emissions, parasiticide treatment index, calculated biochemical oxygen demand and more—all on one integrated data management platform.
- Tracks farm-specific operational data and progress over time
- Reports according to ASC, GRI and CDP standards
- Includes dashboard functionality and one-click reports
- Reduces manual work and labor hours
- Standardises environmental data management, collection and reporting methods
As production facilities age out of operation, they require precision dismantling, classifying, recycling and disposal. Every aspect must be tracked and reported, a process made easier and more efficient with valuable experiential insight and accurate, comprehensive reporting.
Emisoft supports your decommissioning activities with integrated permit and limit management, complete chain-of-custody monitoring and preconfigured applications for environmental accounting by topic, from emissions to air and energy consumption to noise sampling and waste management. Our powerful environmental data management platform lets you monitor multiple locations and projects simulatneously, with the confidence of knowing your data and reporting is backed by decades of specialised environmental experience.
- Monitor, manage and report projected and actual discharges according to permitted limits
- Track and manage multiple locations, projects and permits
- Complies with national and international regulations for handling of hazardous materials
- Inbuilt expertise and flexibility for environmental data handling and both external and internal reporting
International regulations are strict, and political pressure and vulnerability are high when it comes to the chemical industry. Operations can affect land, water and air, and the environmental impact can be far-reaching and significant, involving such things as biodiversity, habitat loss and deforestation, as well as operational compliance, business permissions and public perception.
Emisoft delivers a powerful environmental data management solution for monitoring and managing the environmental impact of your operations. With integrated, comprehensive management of all water, energy and emissions data, our environmental data management platform enables more efficient and accurate reporting in compliance with the major international regulations and initiatives, helping mitigate any risk to both the environment and your business.
- Industry-leading monitoring applications support compliance activities
- Complies with ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Follows EU-ETS, EPRTR, EED, US EPA and IED 2010/75/EU guidelines
- Supports Responsible Care initiative guidelines